Sustainable Funding Grant Application
We would like to thank you for your interest in applying to receive a Sustainable Funding Grant (SFG) from Northern Colorado United for Youth (NOCO UNIFY). Please take the time to fill out the Application Form below. Please contact us if you have any questions about the application or our process.
- Grant Application Deadline for 2024 funding will be announced in August 2023
- ONLY COMPLETE applications will be reviewed by our Charity Review Committee
- Beneficiaries will be announced at the UNIFY Annual Meeting following the application deadline, usually in late January or early February.
- Grant Funding will be delivered at the Annual Meeting of the year following selection
- Must be a 501(c)3 organization (please provide copy of 501(c)3 exemption letter)
- Primary focus of organization must be youth in Northern Colorado (Larimer/Weld Counties)
- Financially sound organization
Sustainable Funding Grant Guidelines:
The SFG is designed for those organizations that are looking for a smaller financial contribution to their organization. The SFG is NOT intended for: capital projects, major infrastructure purchases, endowments, etc. The SFG is designed for smaller needs that arise with non-profits from year to year. The SFG is intended to be a dollar amount LESS THAN 20% of an organization's annual budget.
NOCO Unify Generally Provides Sustainable Funding Grants for:
- Minor operational support
- Supplies and service-oriented materials